Monday, March 28, 2011

Post-it Notes

Backward:
40 lbs lighter.  A missed real estate opportunity.  1 point less in IQ. Falling in love with Twitter. Bi-lover with coffee and tea.

Stop/Pause:

“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” Harvey MacKay quotes.


To be honest, if it was my iPhone dropping from 1,000 foot - I'll be popping some unfortunate people's eardrums. Ask my family - they will verify that. As my mother used to proclaim that I WOULD have easily scared a mugger off with that voice-box of mine. Not that it have happened and I do not intend to experiment at all... in other words, I'm a chicken plus - I'm much of a private person not desiring much of suddenly drawn attention.


Read this "iPhone-factor" story ... I applause and at same time, gently shaking my head...to that "guy", Roger Nachman - from Benzinga.com.  Anyway,  nice reflection on my iPhone, uh?






http://www.designtaxi.com/news/34368/It-Still-Works-iPhone-4-Survives-1-000-Foot-Fall/




Play:


My white pom watches TV.  My in-law is knitting another blanket, another additional to her collection of 100+ blankets.  My teen was engorged into 2-hours debate with one of her FB friends on topic about which color should she be dying her hair. My husband is about to use up the battery in the TV remote due to micro-second channel surfing.  Me - with my Mac laptop, warming up my lap.


Forward:
Holding out for an house fire alarm that also performs a timer for my cooking.  Coffee table that converts into an electric massager for my weary foot and calves, serving more than one pair of foot. Dogs that can perform sign language to communicate EXACTLY what he/she was agitated about.


Still trying to convince my mind that I should LIKE going to bed and getting up, instead groaning every time I'm forced to go bed OR getting out of bed.




Stop/Eject:
Salt away!

No comments:

Post a Comment