Friday, April 22, 2011

Eggs...only if they're CHOCOLATE!

Let's start with this quote...


The great gift of Easter is hope - Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake.
Basil C. Hume



Passover and Easter are the only Jewish and Christian holidays that move in sync, like the ice skating pairs we saw during the winter Olympics.
Marvin Olasky



A day without an argument is like an egg without salt.
Angela Carter





We do love people and our practices...and it doesn't make us villain, hopefully.


As there are people who celebrate Easter by having sunrise breakfast, ceremony or decorated baskets - it is something that unity people by the means of hope and love.


Then please do indulge me into providing you the links to those cool website which provides you the information on Easter, mainly the FOOD!! Especially Chocolate!  We do have local chocolatiers whom we deeply ADORE in our city.


Can't live with them nor without them. *sigh*

  • The Perfect Truffle  www.theperfecttruffle.com
  • Zoe  www.zoeschocolate.com
  • The Candy Kitchen   [no website]



Wanted something that could be made at home - enough to revamp the level in caffeine or put in-laws in sugar coma, perhaps? ;)


I have weakness for Cadbury Creme Eggs, as well some specific chocolates that actually "electrifies" my lymph nodes in neck. I'd be embarrassed to say this but it's sort of "erotic" feeling for me.  Yes, I'm one of those "weirdos" who get turned on by specific kind of chocolates. I never thought it would happen to me - but gosh, I'm GLAD it did!!


Of course, I'm married! :)


THEN check this!!!



13 Delicious Recipes Using Cadbury Creme Eggs     www.buzzfeed.com


* * * * *

For the sake of the healthiness of your precious mind, I must invest some educational for you to benefit from.


The History of Chocolate - 1800's

* * * * *

...And imagine having bacteria, an infection "caused" the one to feast on chocolates!
Oooh! Infect me!

Bacteria living in people's digestive system makes humans eat chocolate http://english.pravda.ru/news/science/12-10-2007/98710-chocolate-0/


* * * * *



Happy Easter...with love, and but be sure to salt it? You know - I salt my eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment